CRC: At a glance
Our mission is to educate and create connections for the University of Florida community in order to facilitate the holistic career development of students.
Consistent with the Division of Student Affairs, our mission offers students (and, where appropriate, alumni) a broad range of assistance designed to provide the best opportunity for career employment upon graduation.
- Exploring interests, skills, values and lifestyle preferences as a part of the vocational choice process.
- Learning to use career decision-making strategy in vocational, academic and job selection.
- Matching experiential education opportunities with academic requirements.
- Researching and matching labor market indicators that best correspond with learned academic skills, work experience and personal attributes.
- Developing job search skills, interview techniques and job search planning.
- Participating in employment interviews.
We uphold the legal obligations and limitations imposed on the University of Florida, including local, state and federal laws.
We adhere to the spirit and intent of the Equal Opportunity laws in all activities and programs. We ensure that all activities, programs and policies do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, creed and/or handicap. We will schedule activities, programs, other services and the required supporting facilities in order to provide accessibility during hours that support students' needs.
We are responsible for developing and adopting standards of ethical practice. We use the ethical standards statement published by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) as a basis. In addition, we follow all requirements of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (Buckley Amendment) and ethical practices of the University of Florida. We ensure access to our office is fair and equitable, avoiding any personal conflict of interest. Furthermore, we adhere to the spirit and intent of all applicable university, state or federal regulations and policies.
Our staff works hard to serve our customers. Review our staff listing for further details.
Our annual reports catalog our successes during the previous year. Visit our Annual Reports to browse through these award-winning documents.
Work at the CRC
We often have professional, students, internship, practicum and volunteer opportunities available at our office. Find out more.
CRC Student Organizations
We have two student organizations that our office supports. Learn more about DEI and the Employer Relations Ambassadors by visiting our CRC student organizations page.