Job Search Resources
As an alumnus/a of the University of Florida, you can access our many services. You can attend career fairs (including Career Showcase), workshops and employer information sessions.
You also have access to job opportunities listed in Gator CareerLink. In addition, our in-person Career Planning services are available to alumni who graduated within the most recent 12 months.
- Career Fairs, including Career Showcase, are fantastic opportunities to get your resume circulated to a significant number of big-name employers.
- If you have graduated within the last 12 months, Career Planning allows you to discuss your career plans, job search options or graduate school choices with one of our Career Planning staff members. You can request an appointment through Gator CareerLink.*
- Use our library is available for you to utilize for your job search. We have thousands of resources from books, magazines, binders, files and videos. These resources can help you research industries, find out about graduate school options, improve your resume or provide you with tips on interviewing.
- Gator CareerLink is a great way for you to view available jobs, get info on upcoming career events and submit your resume to employers. You can also sign up for on-campus interviews through GCL. We even have opportunities for international employment and access to virtual mock interviews.
- Mock Interviews are vital to your interviewing success. Practice your interview skills with our virtual, face-to-face* or employer mock interviewing programs. If you have graduated within the last 12 months, you can also do face-to-face mock interviews.
- Your resume is a primary tool in your job search. If you have graduated within the last 12 months, you can stop by our office during drop-in hours to learn how to effectively present your qualifications and skills and potentially land yourself an interview.
- We have a variety of workshops available for you to attend. Workshops can help you better your skills to become more marketable.
- Information sessions are fantastic opportunities to network with employers. Don't miss your opportunity to get face time with employers looking to hire UF candidates.
Services with an * are available to alumni within one year following graduation.
If you are a returning employer, you can stay connected with the Gator Nation by participating in recruiting and CRC student mentoring. Review the Employers section of our website for further details on these services.
Connect with Us
We're here for you. CALL us at (352) 392-1601, VISIT us on the first floor of the Reitz Union and CLICK to the many resources on our site. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter (icons below).
Registering for GCL
Alumni can continue to use their student GCL account. If you had an account as a student, simply click on the alumni login above and sign in using your Gatorlink login information. If you never had an account:
If you should have problems creating your GatorLink account, email GCLHelp@crc.ufl.edu.