The Graduate & Professional Schools Fair will be held October 15, 2015. The on-campus event will be held from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the University of Florida Reitz Union Grand Ballroom. The online event will be hosted through CareerEco on the same date.
Virtual Fair Registration Information
Registration is $300.00 and is valid for both the on-campus and virtual event. This is a great opportunity to reach even more prospects in both the digital and physical spaces!BEGIN GAP DAY REGISTRATION
For questions about the virtual fair, please contact MonicaM@crc.ufl.edu.
On-Campus Registration Information
GAP DAY BASICS
$175 per registration package, $30 each additional representative (over the initial 3 included; a total of 4 representatives maximum)
Each registration includes:
- 1 table (6' x 30"), 2 chairs
- 3 representatives
- Lunch vouchers for each representative
- Electricity (you need to supply a 10' extension cord)
- Wireless network access (you provide all hardware, we provide password for access)
- Online listing of your company & any info you want candidates to know
You can pay via credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) or check. In the registration form, be sure to select your payment type as credit card or check.
Credit cards are not processed immediately; once our staff processes your credit card you will receive a paid invoice via email to confirm processing of your payment.
Make checks payable to "Univ. of Florida Career Resource Center " (TAX ID# 59-6002052). Include a printed copy of your invoice and check payment to:
UF Career Resource Center
Attention: Graduate & Professional Schools Fair Registration
PO Box 118507
Gainesville, FL 32611-8507
Tax-exempt organizations: To qualify for sales tax exemption (sales tax is ONLY applied to the Event Book Advertisement), follow these steps:
1. Register online as normal; the invoice you view online after registering will include sales tax.
2. After registering, fax a copy of your FLORIDA Tax Exemption Certificate to the Career Resource Center at 352-392-5268. Include a copy of your invoice. If the name on the certificate differs from name on the registration, please note this on BOTH forms.
3. Once the FLORIDA Tax Exemption Certificate has been received, your invoice will be updated to reflect your tax-exempt status.
4. The CRC will notify you when the update to your invoice has been made.
5. Pay the amount on the updated invoice.
No registration can be processed as tax-exempt without a copy of the tax-exemption certificate from the STATE OF FLORIDA. Unfortunately, we cannot accept tax exemption certificates from other states. Any organization tax-exempt in a state other than Florida must apply with the State of Florida. This application can be found here. A copy of this application can be submitted in place of the tax exemption certificate until one is obtained.
Materials can be shipped to us for the Graduate and Professional Schools Fair. Materials can be shipped between October 8th - October 14th. Please address all items as follows to help ensure your materials are delivered and sorted correctly:
Career Resource Center, GAP Day
Hold for: Your Company Name
CR-100 J. Wayne Reitz Union, Museum Road
Gainesville, FL 32611-8507
Please bring any tracking numbers of any shipped material – this is the only way to track missing items.
Please clearly identify your institutions name and the college/department on the shipping labels of all shipped material.
Here, we cover the policies related to the even including cancellations & refunds, no shows and space usage.
The Pre-Registration and Cancellation Deadline is October 7, 2013. Pre-registration before this date will guarantee inclusion in the event. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Career Resource Center by emailing CRCFairs@crc.ufl.edu. No cancellations will be accepted after the cancellation deadline. Registered organizations who fail to show up at the event will result in a charge for the event. Outstanding bills from previous events will prevent employers the use of other CRC services in the future.
Cancellations received by the date above will receive a full refund and will not be charged for canceling their event registration. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Career Resource Center. Please contact the Career Events Staff to cancel your registration. No cancellations will be accepted after the cancellation deadline. Registered organizations who fail to show up at the event will result in a charge for the event. Outstanding bills from previous events will prevent employers the use of other CRC services in the future.
Organizations that do not check in by 11 a.m. on the day of the event will be considered a "no show." Registered organizations who fail to show up at the event will result in a charge for the event regardless if payment has been received by the CRC.
You are about to fill out the registration form. Before you register, here are a few items to consider.
- Do not use your browsers "Back" button. If you miss a required field, the form will notify you and give you the chance to fill them in.
- You must complete all required items. These have a * next to each question.
- If your invoice is not displayed after entering and confirming your information, your registration is not complete. Be sure you did not miss any required fields. If you still experience problems after checking for missed items, then contact our office at 352-273-2331.
- If you complete the registration and view your invoice, but do not receive the confirmation email from our office within 2 business days, contact our office at 352-273-2331 to check on your registration.