A Campus Branding Program is any venture carried out by your business designed to create and communicate your corporate culture, values, and identity to a target group of students who are potential employees.
Your campus brand is important, especially at a university like the University of Florida. There is lots of competition for students attention and a good brand helps to grasp their attention. A good campus brand can:
- improve your ranking with students as an employer for whom they wish to work
- shorten time to fill vacancies
- gain you a higher number of qualified applicants
- increase employee satisfaction
- lower employee turnover
To effectively brand your organization, consider the following points:
- Target the talent you need
- Offer students what they want
- Develop a strong online presence – your GCL profile is a good first step
- Our liaisons can connect you to key individuals in UF Departments and appropriate student organizations
- Involve your UF alumni in attending recruiting events and making introductions to key contacts and students
- Consider hiring or designating a student ambassador
- Look for opportunities to serve on advisory boards around campus
- Let us help! We offer a wide range of services that can help establish your organization as an employer of choice.
If you should have any questions about reporting your hires, contact PhyllisPena@crc.ufl.edu or 352-273-2300.