Why Recruit at UF? It's Simple.
The University of Florida enrolls more than 50,000 students annually into 100 undergraduate and 200 graduate programs in over 16 colleges and professional degree programs. Recruiting at UF can you provide access to a wide range of highly-motivated and talented candidates.
- 94% first-year student retention rate, which is among the highest in the country (2009-2010)
- 90% of incoming first-year students have on average a 4.14 GPA and 1248 SAT score
- 53% of the UF student population is female
- 38% of the UF student population is made up of minority students (Hispanic, African America, Asian, Non-Resident Alien and American Indian)
- 20% of the UF female student population is of minority status (Hispanic, African American, Asian, Non-Resident Alien and American Indian)
- Students come from all of Florida's 67 counties, all 50 states and more than 100 foreign countries
The University of Florida has a long tradition of excellence, consistently ranking amongst the top universities nationally.
- 1st amongst AAU public universities in bachelor's degrees awarded and 3rd for the number of Ph.D.s conferred to African-American students. (2007-2008)
- No. 1 UF Career Resource Center was ranked "Best Career Services" by The Princeton Review. (2010)
- No. 2 "Best Values in Public Colleges" Kiplinger's. (2009)
- No. 3 "Top Public Research University" The Center for Measuring University Performance. (2008)
- 3rd amongst AAU public universities in bachelor's degrees awarded and Ph.D.s conferred to Hispanic students. (2007-2008)
- No.15 "Top Public University" U.S. News World Report. (2009)
We recognize the importance of having a regular recruiting strategy. Throughout the academic year, we provide opportunities to recruit candidates, build key relationships and promote your recruiting brand. The timeline below highlights key activities throughout the year.
January (start of spring semester)