This event will take place on November 9, 2011 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the Career Resource Center Library.
International development organizations seek to improve human well-being through health, agriculture, education and environmental initiatives.
Stop by to learn more about organizations that work within this arena.
Take these few small steps to ensure a BIG impact at IDCN Day:
Attend one or all of the following related events
International Development Career Resume Prep & Job Search
Wednesday, November 2, at 4pm CRC Library
Considering a job in the international development arena?
Get a few resume and job tips to assist you
International Development Career Networking Day
Wednesday, November 9, at 10am – 2pm CRC Library
Meet representatives from various types of International Development Organizations
Skills Needed to Work in International Development Panel
Wednesday, November 9, at 2pm – CRC Classroom
Attend this moderated panel discussion to learn about important skills to help you prepare for a career in international development
See who's attending this event. For an up-to-date list of employers, login to Gator CareerLink at the top right of this page. Then, click "events" and select this event.
While you are looking at the registered employers, don't forget to check out the organizations's profile and the organization's website.
Make a list of the top 10 employers you plan to speak with at this event along with some prepared questions.
- Gator 1 ID for admission in to the event
- Professional attire is strongly encouraged for this event
- Many copies of your resume (make sure it has been updated and proofread!)
- A notepad and pen to jot down notes of your conversations with recruiters to use during your follow-ups
- List of organizations to visit and review their website and geographic location before attending
- List of questions to ask representatives