How to Connect
Get to Know the CRC’s Services
Our career center provides a variety of information and services you can use as a UF faculty and staff member to better assist your students with career topics. We provide the following services specific to faculty & staff:
Make it a point to chat with your college liaison and utilize Gator CareerLink to see how we can partner together to help your students in their post-graduation success.
Connecting Students and Alumni to the CRC
Our services help students through a range of career exploration, preparation and decision-making phases.
- Direct students to CRC events, services or resources
- Invite us to host a presentation or meet with your college liaison to discuss areas of collaboration
- Use Gator CareerLink and attend events to learn on your own and share with students
- Connect students your career services college liaison to support their career and post-graduation decisions
Connecting Employers to the CRC
Our Employer Relations team is here to support you and your students. Our team cultivates employment relationships for the campus community to create even more opportunities for UF candidates. Our team can support your department by conducting consultations with employers to discuss recruitment at UF and outreach to companies that may be relevant for your students.
- Recruiting Consultation– Encourage your professional contacts to post their employment opportunities for UF candidates for absolutely no charge. They can e-mail email@example.com to request a consultation with CRC staff or visit HireUfGators.com to learn more.
- Leveraging Connections– Learn how research, vendors, and anyone else you may have connections with can support recruitment and career education by reviewing our Gators Hiring Gatorsinformation.
- Mentoring Interest– Have a colleague or a corporate partner interested in mentoring? Refer them to Get Involved to learn more.